Visitas dinámicas para ESO y Bachillerato en el Museo ICO. (2022/2023)
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, nº 3
Together with Museo ICO we initiate a new educational activities (re)Creo Lab, that are directed to students of Compulsory Secondary Education and Bachillerato. Close by Paseo del Prado, the Museo ICO promotes an ambitious annual program of temporary exhibitions focused on architecture and urbanism around three thematic axes:
- The role of architecture when dealing with worldwide problems and societal challenges.
- Architecture and urbanism from the perspective of photography.
- Figures, schools or trends of contemporary architecture.
The workshops will take place on every Wednesday from November 2022 to April 2023, always from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Together we visit the exhibition, and use different dynamics to reflect and learn about architecture as an artistic discipline. This approach is complementary to the subjects that are compulsory for the school curricula.
Curricular Interest for Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate
The architecture can be an interesting field for the students, due to its interdisciplinary nature and the multiple points of view that the exhibitions at Museo ICO offer on this topic. Among others, they emphasize:
- Technical drawing
- Design Physics and chemistry
- Audiovisual Culture
- Geography and history
- History of art
- Fine Arts
- Address: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and Schedule of activities: Wednesday and Friday from 10 to 11:30
- Ages: Compulsory Secondary Education and Bachillerato
- Price: Free activity with prior registration
- The maximum number of participants is 25-30 per group