Workshops for families to the exhibition: "Cámara y modelo. Fotografía de maquetas de arquitectura en España"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
The programme of educational activities aimed at children between ages 7 and 12, realized by hablarenarte at Museo ICO continues: We invite you to participate in the family workshops that will take place during the weekends on the occasion of the exhibition Cámara y modelo. Fotografía de maquetas de arquitectura en España. 1925-1970.
Through a series of games and activities in the exhibition halls, we will have the opportunity to know a variety of models of modern Spanish buildings through photography, a field of artistic expression where architecture models become the true theme for photographers - for example Català Roca or Kindel - and prestigious architects, such as Alejandro de la Sota or Fernando Higueras.
In the workshop rooms we will work on some of the concepts seen during the previous activity: The families will be the protagonists of their own architectoncial models while experimenting with techniques of photography.
- Address: ICO Museum. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and schedule of the activitiy: Saturdays from 17 to 19 and Sundays from 11 to 13 h.
- Dates of the activity: from February 25 to May 7, 2017.
- Ages: children between ages 7 and 12, accompanied by at least one adult.
- Price: free activity with prior registration. The maximum number of participants is 25 people per group
The registration period will open on Monday, February 13, 2017 at 9:30 am (sessions February & March) and Monday, March 21, 2017 at 9:30 am (sessions April & May). The online form for inscriptions is available on our website.
#museosparatodos The Museo ICO is an accessible, open and inclusive space open for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are tailor-made to the special needs of the publics.