Workshops for families to the exhibition "Cruz y Ortiz. 1/200...1/2000"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
Continuing with the program of educational activities for families with children from 7 to 12 that hablarenarte: offers together with Museo ICO, we ask for participantes for an interactive visit to the work of the Sevillian architects Antonio Cruz and Antonio Ortiz
Through drawings, sketches, models and photographs we will learn about the work process of these architects and know some of their most significant works as the new Atletico de Madrid Stadium, Santa Justa train station or the renovation of the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.
During the workshop we will incorporate elements from the previous visit, and give the families the opportunity to develop their own creative vision and interpretation of new urbanism through an architectural competition.
See you there!
- Address: Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and Schedule of activities: Saturdays from 17 to 19 and Sundays from 11 to 13 hrs.
- Ages: Children from 7 to 12 years old, accompanied by at least one adult
- Price: Free activity with prior registration
- The maximum number of participants is 25 per group
The registration period opens on Monday, October 3rd, at 9:30 hrs.