Workshops for families to the exhibition: "Gabriele Basilico. Entropía y espacio urbano"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
In the context of the exhibition Gabriele Basilico. Entropy and urban space, the ICO Museum and hablarenarte: invite families with children from 7 to 12 years old, to participate in the workshops that will take place during the weekends of June 2017.
Employing different games and activities in the exhibition halls, we will explore thethe work of the Italian photographer Gabriele Basilico. Known as one of the great innovators of the landscape photography and architecture of the 80's, ha is recognised for deeply studying and analyzing the urban environment and it's transformation.
We will also create using the work in the the concepts previously seen as a starting point. Each family will perform a study of the nearest environment and document, with the camera, the final results.
- Address: ICO Museum. Calle Zorrilla, 3 | www.fundacionico.es
- Days and schedule of the activitiy: Saturdays from 17 to 19 hours and Sundays from 11 to 13 hours
- Dates of the activity: 10th, 11th and 18th of June 2017.
- Ages: children between ages 7 and 12, accompanied by at least one adult.
- Price: free activity with prior registration. The maximum number of participants is 25 people per group
- Inscriptions: The registrarion period will open on Thursday 30th of May 2017 at 10:00 pm
#museosparatodos The Museo ICO is an accessible, open and inclusive space open for everyone. Through innovation, our educational activities are tailor-made to the special needs of the publics.