Workshops for Familes | "Miguel Fisac y Alejandro de la Sota: miradas en paralelo"
Museo ICO. Calle Zorrilla, 3. Madrid
Museo ICO presents a new temporary exhibiton about two of the most important architects of the XXth century in Spain. "Miguel Fisac & Alejandro de la Sota: miradas en paralelo" is an intensive tour around the life and work of both figures through more than 500 documents including drawings, models, photographs, objects and even furniture. Born in 1913, Fisac and de la Sota reinvented Spanish modern architecture and their buildings are today an important reference for several generations of architects in the country.
We conduct a dynamic visit to the exhibition where we will discover together the work of this two architects and their relationship with materials and techniques of building. The following workshop is destinated to design and rewrite some works of this known architects.
- Days and schedule: Saturdays from 5.00 to 7.00 pm. and Sundays from 11.00 am. to 13.00 pm.
- Dates: November 30 to December 22, 2013
- Participants: families with six to twelve-year-old children accompanied by at least one adult
- Maximum attendance: 25 children per group
- Free with previous inscription